segunda-feira, 10 de outubro de 2011

MyJukebox: Castanets - All That I Know to Have Changed In You [2005]

Castanets
"All That I Know to Have Changed In You"
[de "First Light's Freeze" -2005]


Adoro a atmosfera que esta canção consegue construir de imediato, como se tivesse um universo inteiro lá dentro, por onde somos arrastados numa odisseia por constelações psicadélicas.
Canção rock impressionista, marcante, misteriosa... uma pequena luz acesa no escuro.
Inspiradora! (e agora que reli o que aqui escrevi... humm... foi mesmo isso.)

"All That I Know to Have Changed In You"

(Lyrics a seguir)

You know, dear, that when I sing
it is your voice that I am hearing
it is your language
old and echoing

And you know, friend, that when I falter
freeze in the face of this we can't alter
it is all that I know to have changed in you
it makes me work harder

You know, love, that I hold you highest
though I stray and I strugle
and often deny it
it is your mercy beacon
of which I'm abiding

Sem comentários: